Supporting local cultural development in Canadian municipalities is the focus of the Creative City Network of Canada.
More than just a membership!
Getting involved with CCNC is more than just a membership. In addition to our membership benefits, members enjoy a variety of perks:
- Discounts on the annual CCNC Creative City Summit.
- Access to our ListServe, a forum to share ideas between members, and a direct line to municipal, provincial and federal cultural workers across Canada.
- Access to our Members' Portal, a members only section of our website that gives you direct access to all CCNC members.
- Free job, course, professional development and public art postings on the website. Non-members pay $25 for job and public art postings, and $15 for course and professional development postings.
- Learn, share and network with colleagues across the country and connect on current cultural development trends, issues and projects.
- Gain access to and contribute to a growing online resource library of materials focused on the areas of arts, culture, heritage and cultural planning and development.
- Save budget and time by not having to 'reinvent the wheel'; access reports, studies, policies and knowledge.
For information about memberships, click here. If you have any additional questions regarding CCNC membership, send us an , or call us at 604-688-2489.