Awards Program Conusltant
Creative City Network of Canada
The primary goal of the Consultant is to execute the annual Creative City Network of Canada (CCNC) Awards Program for municipal members in consultation with the General Manager.
Through its work, the Creative City Network of Canada helps build the capacity of local cultural planning professionals - and by extension local governments - to nurture and support cultural development in their communities. By doing so, CCNC aims to improve the operating climate and conditions of artists, arts, heritage, and cultural organizations across the country, and the quality of life in Canadian communities of all sizes.
ABOUT THE AWARDS PROGRAM
Working with the General Manager of CCNC, the Consultant will be responsible to coordinate:
- Call for Nominations;
- Call for Jury Members;
- Selection of the Jury and provide an information session for the Jurors; and
- Oversee Jury Selection process in consultation with the General Manager
- Experience mobilizing and working with national teams that meet regularly via teleconference;
- Exceptional critical thinking, writing, promotional, and marketing skills; and experience with adjudication processes;
- Has a proven track record in seeing projects to completion;
- Enthusiastic to work with Creative City Network of Canada on this legacy project;
- Works from home, with reliable access to own computer, telephone, standard social media and software; and
- Not currently working for a municipality or local government in Canada
Part-time from April 1 - June 30, 2019.
The Consultant will be paid a fee of $3,000.00.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your expression of interest (maximum 1 page) and résumé to Anna Whelan, CCNC General Manager, by email email@example.com.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 11:59 p.m. PST