Sr. 3D Artist
Tendril Design + Animation Inc.
You’re passionate about visual storytelling and have a history of working hands on with projects that include a high level of polish and complexity. You enjoy working in a creative environment and have experience collaborating with a team of Artists from brief to launch. You work independently and efficiently, but you also find satisfaction when you’re flexing your hands-on problem solving skills to bring a project to life for your team.
- Collaborate with our talented creative team and global clients to deliver world class animation projects
- Work hands-on in across a variety of productions, growing your skills in programs like Cinema 4D, Houdini, X-Particles, Redshift, and Octane Render
- Communicate and articulate design choices to Creative Directors via mood-boards, sketches etc.
- Work within Tendril’s 3D pipeline, delivering your work in a compatible format and finding ways to make our team and process more efficient
- Support Tendril’s pitch efforts by contributing assets, highlighting risk and defining scope/timeline requirements
- Mentor and develop the skills of our Intermediate and Junior team members
- Pursue endless boundary pushing opportunities, consistently striving to acquire new skills related to software, animation and design
- At least 6 years of experience handling Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects
- At least 2 years of experience handling Houdini, X-Particles, Redshift, & Octane Render
- 4 years of experience working as part of an animation pipelines in directing, designing, animating, and rendering capacities
- Experience collaborating with and directing a team of 5 or more artists
- Experience pitching creative concepts on behalf of a team
- Experience completing work with top tier, global brands (Nike, Facebook, Lenovo, Microsoft, etc. ) that has resulted in the acquisition of industry awards
- Post Secondary school degree or diploma in computer systems or digital arts
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and prioritization skills
- Position: Permanent full time
- Salary: $90,000 annually
- Benefits Package (after 3 months) : Dental, Medical, Life, Long Term Disability
- Vacation: 15 days
- Location: 119 Spadina Avenue, Suite 800, Toronto, ON M5V 2L1
- Language of operation: English
The duties and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of management. If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume, portfolio, and/or reel to . We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
Tendril Design + Animation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace for all employees.