The Cultural Leadership Award recognizes significant contributions by individuals working in the field of local cultural planning, programs and services who have shown inspired leadership and exceptional dedication to supporting the work and the vision of the Creative City Network of Canada.Eligibility:
• The Cultural Leadership Award is intended to allow colleagues and/or the selection jury to recognize individual CCNC members for their broad achievements in the area of cultural policy, planning and practice and for their significant contributions to the Creative City Network of Canada. Only individuals may be nominated for this award.Award Criteria:
Nominators of individuals for this distinguished award must address the following award criteria:
• Contributed unique, outstanding and substantial achievements in the field of local cultural planning, programs and services;
• Promoted professional excellence;
• Advocated the sharing of knowledge between individuals and communities;
• Contributed expertise and personal and/or organizational resources to the Creative City Network of Canada;
• Dedicated a substantial amount of time over a sustained period to promote Creative City Network of Canada;
• Inspired and mobilized other individuals to advance Creative City Network of Canada and its goals.
Nominations for this award are not restricted by membership.
- Name and contact information for the Nominee and Nominator;
- A 300 - 500 word statement explaining why the Nominee merits the award and meets the criteria.
All nominations are confidential and only the awarded individual will be contacted.